- Senior corporate leadership roles including: General Manager and Group Human Resources Manager; strategy development and implementation planning
- Extensive international experience leading change to address cultural reform and drive business transformation in a broad range of industries
- Deep expertise in building leadership capability at all levels, business coaching, team development, and teaching complex problem solving
- Bonds Industries
- Amoco Chemicals
“Good organisations engage good people who plan and execute at a superior level. Great organisations build a culture where individual leadership thrives at every level.”
With extensive experience in strategy and human resources working for leading corporations in Australia and the USA, Brian is a strong leader of change initiatives that address cultural reform and drive functional and business transformation.
Brian is an excellent communicator with a proven track record in coaching, mentoring and developing management and staff across all levels of an organisation. He has a genuine understanding of ‘leadership’ in practice and takes a ‘big picture’, creative approach to problem-solving.
Prior to becoming a business coach and leadership adviser, Brian’s corporate roles included Group Human Resources Manager for Bonds Industries, General Manager for Amoco Chemicals and Business Unit HR Manager for Amoco/BP, based in the US.
Brian helps clients maximise their individual learning and performance by:
- linking individual performance to the organisation’s strategic intent
- building leadership capabilities at all organisational levels
- creating interventions to better understand conflict and the benefits of resolution
- recognising and building on diverse capability sets.
Brian’s education includes:
- Diploma in Labour Relations and the Law, Sydney University Law School
- Human Resource Management, Meadowbank Technical College, Sydney
- Advanced Management Program, Australian Business College, Mount Eliza